Non-Scirocco - Well really it is

Sunday i took he GF to the 'Niner's game. Lost but exciting to the end.
<sigh>

Came out, got in the '81 and had that nasty Cant Get Out of Reverse
problem. Worse yet, I had just picked up BanjoMan.

For those outside the N. Cal area he is a local institution. Goes to all
the local SF Pro games, has had lots of airtime in the stands, etc.

He was walking by and I asked him for a pic, he said "Sure!, How about a
ride to the train station?"

I said Sure! Embarrassing moment, backed up and couldn't get out of
reverse, for a moment. :(

Took some pix with him, he explained he had a web site selling his
propeller-beenies.

<http://www.propellerheadhats.com/> Dude even has his own company. Check
it out.

Lastly I was under the car tonight after work and found the rubber boot
that protects the bottom of the shifter mech. was all fouled up around
the gate & C shaped portion. Removal was easy, now I need a new one
though.

See?, scirocco content after all.

TBerk