Parts for A1's

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have a few parts lying around that someone might want

MkI grill, primered and Painted PPG Concept Black
MkI bumper thingys that go between the bumper and the car PPG Concept Black
Lower 2pt stressbar Big Heavy and stiff as hell
Stock 84 sway bars front and rear.
MkII lowering springs, non-progressive.  Lowers MkII about 1.25 inches
MkI rear neuspeed sport springs
A1 Golf rear sport springs
79 Roc A-arms drilled for factory swaybar

84GTI Lowering springs, old style with the wide "hat".  came from a car with
Konis but I don't know how low or stiff they are.

16V CIS-E system no upper intake manifold or exhaust manifold

87 Jetta 16V brake booster and M/C

84 gti calipers and rotors

It's all for sale for best offer.  I'm letting the list get first dibs, then
it goes to the newsgroup.

Thank you for playing

Brian Honnold