Re: Son-of-a... ...I'm hit!

It would be completely the trucking company's fault, and the driver would
be ticketed for an uncovered load.  I had a extreamly overloaded truck
pulled over for that a couple of years ago, was dropping branches and shit
all over the highway, saw a cop, stopped told him about it, cop took off,
saw them a couple of miles down the road, cop writing a ticket.  That shit
just isn't safe!

Eric