antenna again

<x-flowed>Sorry to bring this up again but I'm getting desperate trying to
replace my antenna; due to the radio being a "benzi-box" (NOT MY
DOING!) and other wiring-nightmare factors it would be a million
times easier to replace the broken part of the after-market antenna,
which screws on (ALSO NOT MY DOING!) than replace the whole antenna
with a better one.

I put a jpeg of the part that screws on on my website.  The part I
need (the antenna) screws into this part.

If anyone recognizes what brand antenna it is please let me know.
I'm sure they're out of business, but right now I don't even know
what brand I'm looking for.

http://www.pookastew.com/antenna.jpg

Thank you so much

Mike