Re: Rocs prone to injury, was :Re: What is it about Sciroccos gettingrear-ended?

<x-flowed>Hehehe, I dont think I could do that....  Monroeville is a bit small, Ill go
to the ross park mall.  I think I could take it up to 90 in that place, its
MASSIVE!  LOL, pluss I dont want any damage to my car!

:-)

Pete