Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

Doug Teulie wrote:

> So this is the deal:
> We all meet at the Auto-x in LA at 4:00 (H Park)
> then we get some food, and then do the Speedworld thing.
> Shawn and I will do the races in SD on Sunday.
> Ian may go Sunday too.

4pm?  So *after* the school which I ASSume runs all day Sat.?  And when
you say "Speedworld", we're now talking about the place up near Carson,
not the one down in SD, correct?

Sean, are you instructing on Saturday?  If so I want to get some runs
with you, then Doug (to straighten out any bad habits I may have picked
up in the first runs..  :0 ).  Apparently Potter will be instructing
on Sunday.. they're not sure if they are going to make it up Saturday
or not.

HEY - on a related note - did y'all see that the NFL awarded the new
franchise to Houston today?  The latest LA proposal on the table would
have been for a stadium to be built at Hollywood Park.  The other day
on the news, a guy was standing out there doing a story about it - and
I could see that he was standing RIGHT smack in the middle of the area
used for auto-x - you could see all the tire marks right there below
him!  So apparently Hollywood will NOT see a stadium now, and that
venue is safe for future auto-x events..

-kc-
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX