Re: Looking For A Rocco In Cali!

Norm Tallant wrote:

> Does anyone know of a G60 or VR6 MK2 Scirocco for sale in California?

Ugh, you don't want a VR6 in a 'rocco.. the car would be FAR too nose-
heavy and would handle like shit.

There is an '86 16V with only 60k miles and claimed to be in "pristine"
condition listed for sale at cars.com... do a used car search and it
will turn up.. the guy is asking $4300, which IMHO is not at all out
of line for a 60k California car in "pristine" condition.  Hell I have
half a mind to cruise up and check it out (the guy is in Modesto I
believe).

If you are tired of yours, I'm QUITE sure you'd have no problem selling
it quickly!

-kc-
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX