Rocco 16V FS in Utah (was: Looking For A Rocco In Cali!)

I know of a guy up here in Utah who has one for sale if you're willing
to travel a little bit.  It's a 88 16V that he's asking $2500 for.  He
says it's 'hooked up', whatever that means.  Hehe. I just met him last
weekend AutoXing, so I haven't seen the car yet.  I can get further
details if you or anyone else is interested.  He and his brother are
both certified VW mechanics, so I would assume the car would be in at
least top mechanical condition.

-Mike