Re: Velocity's limited slip diff?

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:50:09 -0700 (PDT) Anthony Pelletier
<vwnuts@yahoo.com> writes:
>which bolt is it that backs out or breaks??  I am
>trying to poicture what is in the area and just can't
>see it....

There is only one bolt in the diff kit (one on each side.). It holds the
cap onto the flange. (The cap has the o-ring on it and a hole in the
middle.

>thanks,
>Tony
>(probably gonna buy a quaife--looking for a good
>deal.)

If you can get one, then do. The diff kit, for the money, is a good
compromise.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and