Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

At 10:43 PM 10/6/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Ive heard ALOT of lame excuses to get out of doing things but this one,
>this one takes the cake! You purposly crashed the bike so you wouldnt
>have to go race against me again, didnt you? :)

  Jus getting into my race mindset. But bouncing off a guardrail a few
times before skidding down the road seemed to get rid of that. Too bad, I
was expecting to pummel you. Now instead of trying to beat up on me, you'll
just have to hope that Doug brings Kathy;)

>OUCH DUDE!! How's the bike? Not bad I hope. Sorry to hear it. Do you
>think you might come out to Carlsbad for some drag racing?

I haven't seen it yet. I won't be making it down there for the drag racing,
I think I will be taking it easy. I've got pretty bad road rash on both
arms, and my legs are a little sore. The way I crashed, I'd probably be
dead had I not been wearing a helmet. I high sided(got tossed off the bike)
into a guardrail head first before rolling a little ways. As it is, I'll
probably be ready to ride again by the time the bike is, I'm just hoping it
isn't totaled.

Brad