Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

On Wed, 06 Oct 1999 13:37:48 -0700 Brad Sheridan <brads@mindspring.com>
writes:

>>I want to see some more of the list at the Speedworld event so
>>grab your keys and head out the door on Saturday.

Ive heard ALOT of lame excuses to get out of doing things but this one,
this one takes the cake! You purposly crashed the bike so you wouldnt
have to go race against me again, didnt you? :)

>  I was hoping to make it, but don't think I will be now. I crashed my
bike
>yesterday, breaking my hand, and getting a nice case of road rash. So I
>won't be doing much of anything for a few weeks. One handed typing
sucks!

>TTYL,
>Brad

OUCH DUDE!! How's the bike? Not bad I hope. Sorry to hear it. Do you
think you might come out to Carlsbad for some drag racing?

Hope you get better soon dude!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and