Re: Maaco vs. Scheib & Acer Note

<x-flowed>At 10:00 AM -0700 10/4/99, Mark Peele wrote:

>However, next in line is Kristen's 1978 Scirocco. I
>will do as much of the body work as I can, but if
>there is any rust areas that I can't handle (don't
>know yet), I'll get a good body work guy to do it.
>Even if I don't do all the prep work, I expect to pay
>big bucks for this, as I'll have the door jambs done
>too.

I'm pretty lucky that my neighbor does this on the side, and as my
project has progressed, he's really gotten into it.  He had said
something like $400, but that was before we ended up putting the body
kit on, and pretty much ripping the car down to a shell......so it
may cost me more, but all the hidden things will be done, door
frames, trunk, engine compartment.........
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |