RE: Maaco vs. Scheib & Acer Note

The difference is in the labor.  i.e. the amount of (or lack there of )
prep work.  If you don't mind paint on the trim, windows, etc. And don't
care if they don't fix dents or rust areas properly (or at all).  If you're
just painting it to sell it to some unsuspecting soul, then better get
Maaco.

Ya get whatcha pay for...