VDO T-Fitting???

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Where can I get a T-fitting so that I can install 2 oil temp senders on the
oil filter housing?  There is only room for 1 oil temp sender (MFA) and I
would like to hook up my VDO oil temp gauge also.  I tried to spice into the
existing wiring to get a reading but found out that will not work due to the
nature of the sender....

Any suggestions?  Otherwise I will use the oil temp gauge for coolant temp
since it goes up to 270 degrees....But I have never seen a VDO coolant temp
sender either.....

thanks, shawn