Re: Performance Mufflers

I have used supersprint on both my Sciroccos, I have had one on my 82 for over 8
years and no signs of deteriation.  I wanted maximum performance without the
noise that many so called performance mufflers produce.  They cost a little more
than many but when you consider gains at all rpms and the lifespan...seems like
a good choice to me.

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v roc
82 2.1 16v roc