Re: Performance Mufflers

<x-flowed>
As far as performance mufflers, I got a 2 1/4" magnaflow (it's got a 2 1/2"
core) that works awesome. i used to have a dynomax superturbo, and it was
allright. I put the new Magnaflow on, and i didn't notice any low end loss,
but I definately gained some power in the 6000+ rpm band. It would struggle
to get to 7k before, but it ran great up there after the straight-through
magnaflow. I've even tried running no muffler at one point, but i lost power
all over. even revving it super high. Some my recommendation is a Magnaflow.
Their even pretty cheap to boot.
This was all before the turbo was installed.

Kevin Fry, SD
81 turbo rocco