Re: Performance Mufflers

hi all
I am writing in again cause I just had local law
enforcemnet complement (complain) about my exhaust
agian.  How funny is that to see on the list after i
just got stopped on the way home.  This time I have to
fix it.  either that or don't drive through town
again.  I already have the tt 2 1/4 in cat back with
the magna flow tt muffler and a racing down pipe.
Will a supersprint muffler bolt to my exhisting
exhaust or will I have to fab something up.  Also has
anyone tried flowmasters?  How is the sound?  I am not
worried about sound levels as long as it will pass for
local cops.  I don't really mind the sound that I
have.  I just can't keep getting stopped.  Also who
sells supersprint?

thanks for listening to me rant
Tony
btw I know I am not the only one with this set up.
How do the rest of you get away with it?