Re: Koni yellows

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 00:21:00 PST "Chris DeLong" <green536@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Ok, so here goes nothin. Cartridge out of car, fully compress and rotate

>clockwise until you feel it drop down into the groove that is internal
>the cartridge and rotate the shaft clockwise to tighten the compression
>stroke (could be rebound not sure). Flame away! just make sure you do
>this before you start flaming!!

Im pretty sure that if this were the case on yellow top adjustable
Koni's, the racing world would know about this too??
Im damn sure not gonna remove the struts off my car and fuck up my race
alignment just to prove you wrong. I dont have time for that crap.
if Koni adjustables were both compression and rebound adjustable, im
fairly confident that the manufacturer would also include this info in
their sales and instalation instruction sheets.

Which koni's do you have anyways?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and