Re: Koni yellows (again)

Eric, if you had read CLOSELY at the website, you would have seen that
Truechoice is having regular Koni Yellows COVERTED to double adjustable.
This is NOT a stock option from Koni, which I think was the original
argument.  It's nice to know that their is a company out there making them
double adjustble, but I don't feel it is really worth the expense!

Eric