Re: Koni yellows

<x-flowed>Ok, so here goes nothin. Cartridge out of car, fully compress and rotate
clockwise until you feel it drop down into the groove that is internal to
the cartridge and rotate the shaft clockwise to tighten the compression
stroke (could be rebound not sure). Flame away! just make sure you do this
before you start flaming!!

>From: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
>To: green536@hotmail.com
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Koni yellows
>Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:40:38 EST
>
>On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:12:08 PST "Chris DeLong" <green536@hotmail.com>
>writes:
> >Am I mistaken here, or does everyone know about the WAY to adjust the
> >compression dampening on their konis?
>

>Id love to hear it.
>

>               Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

>Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
>Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
>Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco