Re: Koni yellows (again)

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:34:06 PST "Chris DeLong" <green536@hotmail.com>
writes:
>I might be the only one to know about this but I
>was trying to offer up new info and fuck the koni site!!

Yeah, fuck the Koni site, your the only one who knows, probably know more
than the engineers at Koni too.....

>Try it!! See what
>you have before you make assumptions; that you have no first hand
>experience does not qualify your statement.

Wrong. Facts from the manufacturer pretty much are set in stone. Who, of
all people could possibly know more than the people who build the things
anyways? Huh?? (Well, besides YOU of course because after all, you know
more than the Koni engineers and all.)

> I'm not trying to offend anyone but if you

Doing a dandy of a job at it.

>sorry if I'm being rather arrogant. (speaking of arrogant I noticed
>you didnt reply Sean :))

I just know your not talking to me. You don't know me well enough to joke
with me.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and