Re: Koni yellows (again)

<x-flowed>Ok well it seems someone who has no experience in this matter has once again
replied. DONT QUESTION WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IF YOU DONT KNOW FOR A FACT
YOURSELF!!!!. I have talked to 3 (yes,3) Koni reps and they have all said
that all (YES ALL!!) Konis are adjustable. Just cause you cant say yay or
nay doesnt give you the right to arrogantly jump into something you are not
williing to back up! Obviously you DONT know and therefore you have no right
to ass-ume that you have an answer that you cant prove. Just because you
dont have access to what I know doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. If you
havent done it then dont reply!!!!! I am offering info to those who dont
know and dont care to question what I have to say cause I know I'm right!!
Anyone who chooses can dispute this with me and I have no problem arguing my
case. I know something you dont and you should just accept it.

Koni yellows with the adjustable tops have an internal adjustment too; as do
all konis!! If you doubt this Sean then pay the 40$ bucks to prove me wrong
and if you can HONESTLY say that YOUR cartridges dont have the internal
adjustment then I will pay the 40$ to have your car realigned.

And, yes Sean I was talking to you. You give me lots of shit and I feel I
have the right to give it back.

Oh and BTW, I have Koni yellows on my wifes car. Installed them myself! And
adjusted thee LOWER adjustment as well.

> >I might be the only one to know about this but I
> >was trying to offer up new info and fuck the koni site!!
>

>Yeah, fuck the Koni site, your the only one who knows, probably know more
>than the engineers at Koni too.....
>

> >Try it!! See what
> >you have before you make assumptions; that you have no first hand
> >experience does not qualify your statement.
>

>Wrong. Facts from the manufacturer pretty much are set in stone. Who, of
>all people could possibly know more than the people who build the things
>anyways? Huh?? (Well, besides YOU of course because after all, you know
>more than the Koni engineers and all.)
>

> > I'm not trying to offend anyone but if you
>

>Doing a dandy of a job at it.
>

> >sorry if I'm being rather arrogant. (speaking of arrogant I noticed
> >you didnt reply Sean :))
>

>I just know your not talking to me. You don't know me well enough to joke
>with me.
>

>               Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

>Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
>Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
>Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco