Re: Koni yellows (again)

<x-flowed>
I had promised not to say anything else (mostly because you are quite
wrong), but you are actually setting yourself up as credible (more so
then Shawn or I) and spreading disinformation as fact.  I can't stand it
when people do this.  So here I am again...

Anyway, I won't go into anything I've already said proving my point, so
I'll just add this one last final nail in your misguided statement that
stock Koni sport top adjustable yellows are adjustable for both rebound
and compression...

I called Koni USA this morning to verify what I already know.  Spoke
with Anthony because Bob won't be back until later this month.  Call
technical support at 1-606-586-4100 if you'd like.  Anyway, as both I
and Shawn stated:  you are wrong.  I no longer give a shit what you
have to say about this topic as long as you never say your right about
this again...because your not.  If your shocks do as you say, great.
They're not stock Koni Yellow Sports.  Please don't ask me to try it
again, or point to my lack of 'relevant' knowledge as it would just
seem asinine on your part. You've damaged your credibility enough, eh?

See other comments below.

>Ok well it seems someone who has no experience in this matter has
>once again replied. DONT QUESTION WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IF YOU DONT
>KNOW FOR A FACT YOURSELF!!!!. I have talked to 3 (yes,3) Koni reps
>and they have all said that all (YES ALL!!) Konis are adjustable.

This is not what we're talking about, or did you forget.

>Just cause you cant say yay or nay doesnt give you the right to
>arrogantly jump into something you are not williing to back up!

I think I've backed it up at least 3 or 4 different ways.

>Obviously you DONT know and therefore you have no right to ass-ume
>that you have an answer that you cant prove. Just because you dont
>have access to what I know doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

What you think you know really.  You seem to have a set of shocks you
think can be adjusted like this.  Great for you.  The rest of us that
have them don't.  The manufacturer doesn't make them that way.  Yours
are apparently custom.

>If you havent done it then dont reply!!!!!

I don't have to do it, multiple reasons already stated.

>I am offering info to those who dont know and dont care to question
>what I have to say cause I know I'm right!!

And I know your not.  So does Koni technical support.

> Anyone who chooses can dispute this with me and I have no problem
>arguing my case. I know something you dont and you should just
>accept it.

Talk about arrogant...

>Koni yellows with the adjustable tops have an internal adjustment
>too; as do all konis!! If you doubt this Sean then pay the 40$ bucks
>to prove me wrong and if you can HONESTLY say that YOUR cartridges
>dont have the internal adjustment then I will pay the 40$ to have
>your car realigned.

Keep digging.

>And, yes Sean I was talking to you. You give me lots of shit and I
>feel I have the right to give it back.

I've never given anybody any shit, yet here I am.

>Oh and BTW, I have Koni yellows on my wifes car. Installed them
>myself! And adjusted thee LOWER adjustment as well.

Whatever...call Koni and ask them what you're doing to your shocks.

==Brett