Re: New 85 Scirocco II 8v Owner

I have seen that car locally . An ice racer bought it here and I saw it up
close .

I seem to remember it having 14:1 !!!!!!! compression for starters . Of
course it had one of Mr Vittones special heads on it but I fail to remember
the cam and valve specs . Also used CIS basic (no frequency valve) . But the
most modded part on the engine had to be the "stock" intake . This thing had
more welding rod on it than original aluminum . It was cut in several pieces
for porting and also built up so it could be larger on the inside than the
original outside .

Jasin
MK1 fool