Re: Hatch rubber stripping

I had this happen to me after I had messed around with that seal.  All you have
to do is buy some weather stripping adhesive (sticky stuff), and line the
inside of the weather strip with it.  When you put the strip back on, don't
push it all the way down.  Then close the hatch, and the weight of the hatch
will push it down to the right height.  Than just let it set, and your good to
go.  I noticed mine when I was washing my car, and saw a waterfall going
through to the back seat.  Also, if you stand behind the car on a sunny day and
look through the glass, you can probably see exactly where the seal isn't
making contact by the gap it leaves.
HTH
-=Rick
84' 8v wolfs