Re: Wet sanding

You could first try using a fine rubbing compound( i think 3M has a good
one) and buffing with it then follow up with a polish like the Mothers or
something like Race Glaze.  Or if that isnt enough you could wet sand with
something like 1500 grit and then buff it.  Dont buff too hard in either
case you dont want to take off too much paint.
I think theres some of that clay shit that takes out little dirt particles
and stuff like that.  I think its made by mothers too but im not sure.  I
havent heard too much about it but it could be worth a try before doing any
buffing work.

hth
Eric Person
86.5 16v