Re: Ticket-cops suck

May, 1988
I'm 19, going to school for design, need to go out to Ben Franklin
for cheap supplies, hop on my Yamaha RZ350 {my first bike}
(Toomey's, Metzelers, etc.) and tear off like fuc# down thru campus
(they estimate around 70 in a 25) and wake up the next day in a
hospital- last thing I remember out of the corner of my eye was the
cathedral a mile before the crash and for the following six months
I'm a zombie. Still am sometimes.
I learned when not to go fast and when to go fast.
Been driving my VW for 5 years, and have never been pulled in it.
Paul
'84 Scirocco 16v

At 11:03 PM 11/17/1999 -0500, ferret100@juno.com wrote:
>Well said, Shawn!
>
>I know we have had this discussion before, but you really can't blame the
>cops for giving you a ticket when you were blatantley doing something
>illegal!  I realize I may sound a bit preachy, and perhaps I am.  Here's
>why (and again, this isn't directed at anyone.  It's just a true story.):

<edito>

Even if the