Re: Ticket-cops suck

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:33:37 PST "Lee Folkman"
<general_lee_f@hotmail.com> writes:
>i am so pissed off....got my first freakin' ticket.....got stopped by a
>stupid campus cop for doing 45 in a 25 zone...

Uhhhh, the "stupid" cop wasn't doing 45 in a 25, you were...

>it's not like i was doing
>anything stupid or anything, just trying to get to class.

No, doing almost double the speed limit isn't stupid or anything. Its not
your fault!
Try leaving a little earlier next time and I bet you wont get stopped.

>I couldn't help it, the car just wanted to go.

Who was driving? You or the car?? YOU are ultimately responsible no
matter what the car wants to do.

>man i hate cops, they never leave me alone.
>i guess i should consider myself lucky though, since i was going around
>corner, else he would've nailed me at 55 possibly.  it's too bad he
spelled
>volkswagen right....Oh well.

Don't you think that doing 45 or even 55 in a 25 will attract the
attention of the stupid cops? There's a reason why they wont leave you
alone. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and