Re: Ticket-cops suck

its soooo awesome- the other day Im returning to work
and at the top of the ramp, I see a new silver beetle zip by
and out of sight- I blast down the sweeping right holding my line
merging into the center of the expressway around 80 (in a 55!)-
quick left glance reveals state cop framed perfectly in mirror;
I ease off to 70 and check the rear view--- he (she!) is on my ass!!
I ease off to 65, catch the beetle, fall in behind beetle and take my exit
while the cop disappears off to the left...
VA state cops always let me go ! Wa-hoo!
awesome!

Paul
'84 Scirocco 16v
'83 Rabbit L rip via BMW