Discussion on how to resolve -->RE: Update on car not starting...(long!) LONGER

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have not done this update.. I know that new dimensions sells something
called MOWA wiring..   meaning.. massive overkill wiring accessories.
expensive though....
I would bet you can just take your grounds off of their mounts.. clean them
really really good.. see if you can get some heavy guage wire or something.
I would even bet you could just run some kind of heavy guage wire from your
negative battery terminal to your starter bolt or something....

next time do a test.. take a jumper cable.. connect it to your negative
battery terminal .. then connect that same lead to the bolts that hold the
starter to the engine.. *ensuring that it will make good contact*
or just the casing for the starter.. but that might be harder to attach it
to.. then give it a crank.... if it cranks over.. which I bet it will...
then you have found the culprit.

remember.. the postive lead from the battery goes straight to the starter...
why
can't the negative lead go to the starter too?...  I know you can buy these
funky
ground straps at any auto parts store with a couple of smaller leads from
the
post clamp.....  I'd say that would be an inexpensive way of solving the
problem
as well.