Parts FS

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey list, got some deals for you.  I really need to sell this stuff so if
the price seems too high, give me a good offer.  Obviously, the big stuff I
will not ship (I'll ship a head, but not a block unless you REALLY want
it!!!) and buyer pays shipping (actual or as close as I can figure it out on
the net).  I am located in Olympia, WA so if you are close you are welcome
to come check the stuff out first. Please help, I gotta get rid of this
stuff!!!!

One set of 13" aluminum wheels 4x100 with 6 oval holes-look similar to 924
wheels-straight just need refinishing- $80, $20ea, or $100 sand blasted

9.4" vented rotor calipers-these are the ones MADE for the vented calipers
that take thick pads-$40

2 sets of 55/60 H4 halogen Bulbs-brand new-$10/set

1 7" Wagner Britelite halogen head light-$5 (retail at $15 ea, in perfect
condition)

1 7" Hella H4 with bulb-perfect shape-$30

1.8L 16v running motor complete!  I will need very FEW things off of it for
my swap but includes intakes, throttle body, valve cover, head, block, pan,
exhaust manifold.  Runs great but has high mileage. Will sell whole, or pull
apart-$450 (ask about availability)

2  A1 stock upper strut supports-used about 3 months and got polys-$15

4 Audi 5000 TBs-$30 ea

2  A2 TBs-$35 ea

16v Fuel Distributor-$75

I figured I would give the list first dibs on this stuff.  Next I will
advertise it on all the VW Classifieds online.  Please let me know if you
have an offer and where you are located.  If you buy something, please note
what the item was that you bought when you send the cashola!  THANKS!!!!

Dave