Fw: Stolen car in GA!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Matt, that is so uncool.  Even my wife was impressed with the mileage and
was a little irritated about someone stealing the GTI.  Sounds nice too!
Anyway, hope you guys recover it.  Sometimes they are recovered with no
damage at all!!!! You can look at it that way!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 16v