Re: Stolen car in GA!

<x-flowed>Not to sound facescious but, what color? what rims? give us something to
look for. that really sucks to hear. my wifes car just got her stereo ganked
in the seattle area tonight. I know im not in georgia but if it only has 22k
on it; chances are i might see it here and i assure you ill be looking

>From: Mad Matt <scirocco81@erols.com>
>Subject: Stolen car in GA!
>Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 00:52:53 -0500
>
>Friends, I need to request a favor from all of the Georgia listers.  On
>Friday night, my friends beautiful 84 GTI was stolen from the parking
>lot at Phipps Plaza.  The car has 22,000 original miles, Maryland tags
>(ESV 183), black w/ blue interior, Pirelli P6 tires, a 'Tool' sticker on
>the rear window, susp. lowered appr.1", rectangular Hella driving
>lights, and fresh paint on the rear light panel and rear bumper.  This
>guy spent a 2 years rebuilding this car and is absolutely beside himself
>now.  If anyone can help, please E-mail me or calll him at
>404-874-5228.  Thank you!
>
>--
>Matt Loggans
>Annapolis, MD