Head Bolts

<x-charset iso-8859-1>OK, OK, so what is it?  Don't replace them or replace them.  I figured that
if they reccomend it and I can get them for $20 (hard to believe) then I'd
go for it.  I have done an 8v head before and reused the head bolts and it
was fine.  The head was pulled off for preventative maitenance, not because
the motor had overheated or had other major problems.  So, I am also
assuming that the headbolts I have are in good enough shape to use again if
the new ones are outrageously priced.  LMK what you all think!