Re: Head Bolts

if you are doign a head hasket or anythign that requires you too take
teh head off you should replace the headstuds/headbolts.....
if you dotn  even though you have not overheated or anythign else it is
recommended for your motor to use new headstuds..
as for the arp's you can reuse them  that is ok . they sell for around
155 or so
jonas