Wheel size 17's and 18's

    OK I don't want to hear the debates for little wheels. I have already a
set of 14's 15's and 16's for my 16v. 14's for Snow and Autocross, 15s for
street and track, 16's for street and show. The reason I ask if 17's and 18's
fit is for work. I have customers jumping up and down cause they want to fit
a set of 18's on there Rocco 16v. I fit 17's with a lot of cutting once or
twice but I don't think 18's even if they were 18X7's would fit. Now the
chances of 18X7's are very few if any, maybe 18X7.5 if I'm luckie to find
them.

    So anyone ever fit a set of 18's before? How much rub after cutting did
you have?
Thanks
~Danny~