Re: greatings

At 11:47 PM 11/11/99 EST, LVlooney@aol.com wrote:
>Hello, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. First off my name is
Don. I just bought my ROC last month. I got it because it was a cheap by
and I also needed somthing with decent gas mileage to get to and from
school and work. Well, a couple of days ago I was bored at school. So I ran
a search to try to find some info on the car. Guess what I found? Thats
right I found you guy`s. I have spent every minute on the net checking out
the sight. I had no idea that these cars were so popular. Now I have a new
outlook of my precious ROC. Can`t wait to tap you folks for the much needed
tech info and help. I`m getting ready to start a referb of my ROC. Any tips
or suggestions befor I get started would be appriciated.

What year is it? Welcome to the list man!

Tyler Zachau
ICQ # 1357564
tylerz@ieway.com
88 16v Scirocco "Paint me damnit!"