Re: Wheel spacers.......Question

<x-flowed>>Much as I don't like them, I need some as have too much going on at the
>moment to pay for wheels & tyres too. Does anyone know where I can get 10 or
>15 mm spacers that can be used with 4x100mm bolt pattern  with the correct
>extended bolts, please. Spacers marked "TuV Approved" would be nice.
>
>If anyone has some they want shot of, tops. I need a set of 4.
>

>Euan Wotherspoon

H&R makes some, in just about any thickness you want.  They also supply
the extended bolts with the correct seat taper.  I bought a set from
Air & Water Enterprises early this year.  Worked fine for me. You can
find a link for AWE on Scirocco.org.

==Brett