Re: Insurance help, Thanks to all, but I need more advice

You might want to remind them that you are not claiming any medical
expenses, you just want to be properly compensated for your car.
If you only had the car for 6 months I would ask for what I paid, or ask
them to find you a car in that condition.

Good luck,

Peter

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:31:25 -0600 "Ben Rogowski" <bgr13@earthlink.net>
writes:
> A couple of weeks ago, I asked all of you for some help dealing with
> my insurance company after my 87 GTI 16V's unfortunate demise.  I got a

> lot of helpful info, and moral support and I'd like to say thanks.
> However, the deal is far from over.  I collected listings of as many
GTI 16v's