Insurance help, Thanks to all, but I need more advice

<x-charset iso-8859-1>A couple of weeks ago, I asked all of you for some help dealing with my
insurance company after my 87 GTI 16V's unfortunate demise.  I got a lot of
helpful info, and moral support and I'd like to say thanks.  However, the
deal is far from over.  I collected listings of as many GTI 16v's for sale
as I could, compiled a list of aftermarket parts that were on my car, (most
of which I unfortunately did not have receipts for), got my mechanic to give
a statement verifying the car's excellent overall condition, and got the
NADA retail values for my car.  The NADA high retail figure is $4100, and my
car did fit the description of condition to qualify for this figure to a "T"
before the accident.  So I'm disregarding the aftermarket stuff since I
can't back it up and telling State Farm that I want $4100 for my car.
They're still offering no more than $3225.  The adjuster says the next step
is arbitration.  I did move my car so that I don't have to pay storage fees,
so time is on my side.

Any suggestions how to handle this?

Thanks again,

Ben R