[Mk1] FS

Greetings everybody, John's not subscribed, so he asked me to
forward his ad to the list.

He suggested serious replies could email him:

john.brubaker@us.pwcglobal.com

Ive driven the car and its fine; handling, brakes, exhaust, etc.
I dont know what he wants for it-
Location: Richmond, VA.

Here's my ad:

I have a 1980 Scirocco S which I created for autoxing (DSP) but recently
purchased a 1992 Corrado SLC and do not have the time that I would like for
the Scirocco.
The strength of the car is all the goodies. Here is a listing: Bilstein
HD's (less than 10k miles) Eibach Springs Autotech front and rear sway bars
(19 and 22 I think)
Lower front stress bar Autotech upper front stress bar TT Short Shift Kit
TT Aluminum 2" exhaust all the way back - from dual exhaust manifold to tip
(bored out cat)
Oversized throttle body port matched to intake manifold Intake manifold
port matched to head (ports enlarged) Dual exhaust manifold port matched to
head. K&N
filter 1.8L JH engine with approximately 80k miles (all seals replaced) -
no a/c Electronic Ignition 210mm Sachs Clutch Front vented rotors with
Ferado Pads all
around (original drum rears) GTML Brake fluid Interior is in great
condition - dash has no cracks with silver instrument cluster plate and
headliner is perfect Engine
bay looks great, completely cleaned and painted during 1.8JH engine swap
100mph speedo Both doors and left front fender have been replaced to reduce
rust.
Infrastructure is basically in good condition (no pervasive rust) but rust
in typical areas. Car simply needs a good set of tires and a good
alignment. Comes with
perfect (I mean perfect) right front fender and many extras (wheels,
another 210 sachs clutch with less than 10k on it, oil cooler from Saab
9000 Turbo in perfect
condition, etc.) if wanted. I am more interested in the car going to a
proper VW home.

Thanks for posting,

Brubaker
john.brubaker@us.pwcglobal.com