16v with CIS

Hey all, that article on the Oettinger 16V 1.7L got me
thinking....They used regular CIS and achieved 140hp no problem
which would show me that CIS is capable of supporting it...So my
thought is...why take all the time of integrating CIS-E when you
could use just regular CIS and save time...The basic operation of
each is the same along with fuel pressures, main difference being
controling the pressures during warm-up. So what do you think,
possible?
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/