Re: 16v with CIS

I  too am interested in this since the cis-e likes to lean out on the top end
and I plan on putting in some cams soon .
I know somebody that had the "euro" injection on his 16v and he said it is
just like the old pre lambda car injection (no frequency valve or O2 sensor)
.

Also the 12 sec. all motor TT rabbit used the early injection so it must work
fairly well .
And I have seen a company that builds IT cars makes a custom adjustable
warmup regulator which I would like to have for tuneability .

Jasin
16v S
as seen in vw tuner