Sure sign of an obssession

I just parallel parked my car with about 12" on each side
of the bumper.  I hopped out to check it and saw my lil
red rocco gleaming in the sun, ran into the house, and snapped
a photo so I can look back at this in the dead of winter when
the sunroof barely shows through the mountains of snow.

new cap (one port fouled)/rotor/wires/plugs/fuel filter and
the car is feeling healthier

Help! I've got multiple Scirocco-itis! it must be one of them
thar email viruses you blokes are spreading.

Cheers
Nathan
(Marentette)
(the Canadian one)