RE: Subject: 4-wheel-disc

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Ok, once again everyone.

For the full 16V brake conversion into the earlier Scirocco you need the
following components.

16V Scirocco brake booster (it's the only one with the right clevis).

Late model Roc clutch/brake pedal assembly. (if going into a MkI)

16V Master Cylinder Scirocco is 22mm glof/jetta is 20mm 85-86 Audi 5K turbo
avant is 25mm

Any 16V front calipers, carries, splash guards and rotors.  (if you use the
16V steering knuckle you will have to upgrade the the 16V outter cv joint)

16V Scirocco proportioning valves (both of them)

16V Scirocco rear trailing arm....with all attached brake stuff..........or,
just the calipers, carriers, stub axels and splash guards from any other 16V
car...but.....you have to flip the calipers from left to right or the
e-brake cable will be upside down.

16V scirocco e-brake cables

16V e-brake lever assembly

It helps to do the brake lever stuff, not a necessity and also, the 16V hard
brake lines for the rear are nice but not an absolute.

Brian H