From: "Travis Bedford" <tmb16v@hotmail.com>
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Cooling Problems!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:24:02 MST

Posted a question yesterday about a cooling problem. The car overheated, but
I didn't find any leaks after I refilled the expansion tank and drove it.
The coolant sprayed over the drivers side of the engine. Decent at
diagnostics, but after using my resources, I have apparently missed
something. Any suggestions?

Travis.
'87 Scirocco 16v.
Arizona.