BIG water problem!!

Ok...I have two water problems...First, I have an 86' 8v that did not come
stock w/ a fuba...the guy before me installed one and what do you know, he
didn't seal it...I know how to fix it, mostly...My only prob is how do I get
to the antenna's screw area w/ out ripping out the headliner? My rear seat is
mil-dewed now...Any fixes for that? Second, I went out to my car today and
found a 3 in. deep puddle in the rear passenger seat floor...It had a
brownish tint to it (the water I mean)...Any ideas? It wont stop raining here
(Seattle) long enough for me to get out and do anything either, so the
problem is compounding....All help is GREATLY needed/appreciated.

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA