Re: Wyatt Markus

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Then you should consider yourself lucky...   I am in no way trying to say he
rips *everyone* off, just saying that he ripped *me* off and I'll never give
him the opportunity to do it again.  I also believe in letting other
"potential victims" know about my experiences - that's it.  I am not telling
anyone else whether to buy from him or not, that's their choice to make

John

lots of stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm