For sale: 2.0 Audi 80 block, Borbet 15x7 Wheels, 16V exhaust & more.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Pardon my shameless plug, but I really need to unload some of this stuff:

Complete A1 16V Exhaust System, used.  Includes non-catalyst tri-Y header,
TT mid pipe, and Ultra-Flo SS muffler, tail pipe, hangers.   Would cost $700
to buy new, asking $300.

15x7 Borbet Type C Wheels (4x100 bolt pattern, 35mm offset) with highly worn
Dunlop SP8000 195/50/15 tires.   Wheels are in good shape with only a few
minor scratches.  These wheels are $149 each new from Tire Rack (package
price for these wheels and tires new is  $888).   Asking $450 obo.

2.0 liter block from Audi 80.  Exact mileage unknown but appears to be in
excellent condition.  10:1 compression ratio when used with 8V head.  Asking
$250.

1.8 liter block.  Specifics not known, but probably a JH 8.5:1 block.  $150
or best offer.  E-mail if interested and I'll get more info on it.

KE-Jetronic (CIS-E) Injection with knock sensing ignition unit from 16V
Scirocco (removed for Motronic conversion).   Everything works normally
except fuel pump relay signal on KS ignition unit (you can use a jumper wire
to make FP relay turn on with the key).  No air box, but you should be able
to mount fuel distributor on any CIS airbox.  Includes 16V intake boot.
$150 obo.

Very used Hor Tech springs (set of 4) for A1.  Could use sandblasting and a
coat of paint.  Too low and stiff for my tastes so I switched to H&R.  $50
or best offer.

NOTE:  Seattle area.  Prefer not to ship larger and heavier items.  Prices
don't necessarily include shipping.

Refer http://effervescent.com/vw/forsale.html for pictures/details/updates
on these and other items.

Thanks for your time.