RE: Motor Mounts Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1221

<x-flowed>

>From: "Aaron Ness" <aaron@makuta.com>
>
>More info please!  Are you saying there's a cheap alternative to an upper
>stress bar?  I like cheap and will for several years.
>
>Aaron

Nope. We're not talking about upper stress bars, we're talking about motor
mounts, or rather-- motor movement limiters. Putting a piece of all-thread
with a turnbuckle in it will tie the motor to the rad support. When you
tighten the turnbuclke, it'll stop the motor from rocking backwards.

Either that or it'll rip yer rad support apart!  B^D

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop